17 May 2024 03:45
LOGIN - Wejdź
Zapamiętać?
Zarejestruj teraz

[solved]How to change the physic of the cars?

English / Inglés

[solved]How to change the physic of the cars?

Notapor kiwi » Vie Abr 19, 2013 4:21 am

I haven't found anything in the wiki about this i want much grip so does it possible to tweak the cars ?
Thx
Última edición por kiwi el Vie Abr 19, 2013 1:58 pm, editado 1 vez en total
kiwi
0 a 36 Km/h
0 a 36 Km/h

Re: How to change the physic of the cars?

Notapor mazman » Vie Abr 19, 2013 10:40 am

The physic is only one, you can´t change it only you try to adjust the wings, gearbox and ABS to feel like you want.
Its the only way
Imagen
MROAccion - Imagen3er Cat. BRONCE-T7 Imagen3er Equipos-T7
mazman
180 a 216 Km/h
180 a 216 Km/h

Soria

Re: How to change the physic of the cars?

Notapor kiwi » Vie Abr 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Thx for the reply it's strange because kart have really different handling than the other cars so i was thinking it was possible.
I assume it's for the competition part but it would be awesome to tweak the cars and to have a crc check on the servers :).
Thx again i have schearched all the night now i can rest in peace :)

Edit: but i have another idea does it would be possible to make a track with mega grip properties? so the cars would have more grip and so maybe more accelerate throttle?
kiwi
0 a 36 Km/h
0 a 36 Km/h

Re: [solved]How to change the physic of the cars?

Notapor F2000 » Lun May 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi Kiwi! Perhaps I can help explain also in addition to what Mazman mentioned. All the cars are basically the same in the physics category in order to keep the game fair and even. The karts also have the same amount of grip as the other cars but it's actually the tracks themselves which have different physics properties.

Some tracks like the rally courses have dirt physics so the car slides more. Some tracks like the karting tracks have a lot more grip as the karts really stick to the road. Karting tracks are also much smaller than other tracks so they turn much sooner giving the impression it turns more.

The only way to create physics for a track is to create a track itself in the Track Editor. Just a tip though, creating a track takes a lot of time and is something I also have spent months on a single track alone. It's not easy for sure but if it's something you'd like to learn, it is a lot of fun.

Hopefully that helps! :)
Imagen
F2000
72 a 108 Km/h
72 a 108 Km/h

California

Volver a English