17 May 2024 03:48
LOGIN - Wejdź
Zapamiętać?
Zarejestruj teraz

Infineon Raceway 2013 & many more goodies soon to come!

English / Inglés

Infineon Raceway 2013 & many more goodies soon to come!

Notapor F2000 » Lun Feb 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Hey fellow MRO racers! I've got big plans coming soon to MRO, a few tracks and more but one track in particular that many have requested which I've tried to create and haven't been able to... until now. :) I've posted a few versions many years ago but nearly all of them were not the best quality, in fact a lot of it was unfinished which at the time was just not possible due to many limitations facing it's creation.

In the time between 2007 when it was first imagined in my head until now in 2013, I have gained a lot more skill in graphic design and can finally finish a goal dedicated to a long time good friend, Saint2323. Here's the info and a test I did this morning to see how long it would take to recreate this section of track.

Imagen

Imagen

It took me about an hour to create just the small portion of track you see here from scratch however that also showed me that I could create a track while creating a video about it that will show everyone here interested in making tracks, how to do it as well along with how to use the track editor so anyone and everyone can finally turn those thoughts you all may have on your ideal tracks into reality.

Although I did make some cars in the past, those are ones that will certainly improve as time goes on. You can see the example image shown below which is a 6-year old version of my actual car next to a version I did just earlier today, the newer version is much cleaner and more realistic.

Imagen

There will be plenty more to come in the future! I should have Infineon finished up by the end of thiis week but possibly even sooner. :)
Imagen
F2000
72 a 108 Km/h
72 a 108 Km/h

California

Volver a English