14 May 2024 22:28
LOGIN - Entrar
¿Recordar?
Registrar ahora

MRO World Championship

Todos los temas relacionados con el juego MiniRacingOnline.

MRO World Championship

Notapor Baegger » Mar May 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Hi kotai,
hi every single player,

finally, we did it!

We opened a big english-speaking MRO community on discord for you!

The idea is, that it will be an democratic community. Players vote for their country leaders and all decisions about the community and championships are made by them!

I wish all of us will have much fun!

INVITATION LINK:
https://discord.gg/NM4tYnj

INFORMATION MRO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP:
https://discord.gg/S3RkSaUDaR

greets baegger
Última edición por Baegger el Sab Dic 12, 2020 10:43 am, editado 6 veces en total
Baegger
Webmaster
Webmaster

Germany

Re: Official International MRO Community

Notapor Kotai » Mar May 12, 2020 5:15 pm

I never use DISCORD. I did not know of its existence.

If you think it can serve to bring more people, do it.

Kotai :-/
Imagen
Kotai
360 Km/h
360 Km/h

Valencia

Notapor Baegger » Mar May 12, 2020 8:36 pm

For those who don't know discord. It's a really nice mix between voice chat, text chat and forum.
Baegger
Webmaster
Webmaster

Germany

Notapor FLIP » Mar May 12, 2020 8:44 pm

You can download Discord or use it online. Just visit us on our Discord Server and have a look.

https://discord.com/invite/xnFq84E
Imagen
FLIP
Webmaster
Webmaster

Germany

Notapor JEFFREY » Mar May 12, 2020 11:55 pm

Your discord channel is ok @baeggar. What it just needs is to change more to English than in German. I have nothing about German but the point is that few people understand German, few people understand portugease, very few people understand maltese.

So have a central hub to orginase fun races, championships is important to have 1 language English, otherwise you will only attract people from your country only.

jef
JEFFREY
36 a 72 Km/h
36 a 72 Km/h

Notapor Baegger » Mié May 13, 2020 8:03 am

Yes, that's my idea here.

/edit: My idea for this community is also, to start the official mro world cup there... But to do so, we need all mro active mro drivers together in this community. That would only work, if everybody deals with this.
Baegger
Webmaster
Webmaster

Germany

Notapor Poltronas » Jue May 14, 2020 12:05 am

Your idea is outstanding. As Jeffrey said, you could turn your current Discord server into the main hub for the international community. There could be two main discussion channels, in English and German, and maybe some other ones for the other languages (Portuguese, ES, CAT, whatever).

Another idea I was considering lately is to create a subreddit for MRO. There we would have more space to post images, videos, support requests, memes, and so on. Reddit has a lot of space for customization and organization by flairs too, and there's plenty of room to add many people as mods to help with the project. If you guys support the idea, I'm able to set it off very quickly. I don' know however if that would be too overwhelming for this community since we have your existing discord group already. But any ideas or opinions please lmk!

I think now is the best moment to start the MRO World Cup you're talking about. Mini Racing is in an excellent upward curve right now with tons of new tracks being created and many new and old players interested in playing it. And not to mention Kotai's commitment in updtaing the game.

Cheers
Poltronas
Poltronas
0 a 36 Km/h
0 a 36 Km/h

Rio de Janeiro

Notapor THDhlxrf20 » Jue May 14, 2020 5:35 am

A sub reddit? That would be useful.
If to promote your championship, that would do wonders for attracting new people!
THDhlxrf20

Notapor Baegger » Jue May 14, 2020 8:47 am

Ok, i would suggest to brainstorm in discord, because it's easier to chat, than in a forum. If you come to our server i create a channel where we can discuss?

PLEASE EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO TAKE PART IN PLANNING THIS PROJECT JOIN THE GERMAN COMMUNITIES DISCORD SERVER AT https://discord.gg/vEKf3R2 AND WRITE ME YOUR NAME SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU RIGHTS TO SEE THE CHANNEL!
Baegger
Webmaster
Webmaster

Germany

Notapor Livgren » Jue May 14, 2020 5:25 pm

I think the idea of improving the international MRO community is a very good one. Personally, like Kotai, I've never used those channels you name, but if it helps to attract new players, I'm fine with it.

Personally, I think it's always best to unify all the information and championships in one place, and nothing better than the official site: www.miniracingonline.com. For example, for championships, I think it's better to use the game's "championship mode". It's easy to use, allows everyone to be aware of the existing championships and allows you to see the results and race comments instantly.

In summary, I think that all the additional channels to attract new players are very good, but I think that it is not good to dispers in many different places the championships and the discussions about the game. I'm sure Kotai is also willing to make improvements to the site to resolve some deficiencies that may exist, but I do think he maybe needs help, as the former contributors/helpers he had (Vany, Albatalia, Zerocoult, Yamik, Equiman, Jorgeconde...), have not been seen in the game for a long time.
Livgren
108 a 144 Km/h
108 a 144 Km/h

A Coruña

Notapor Baegger » Jue May 14, 2020 5:40 pm

I'm agreeing 100% with that, Liv.

Would be great if you're interested in helping to improve community performance. I also think, that the best is to have everything at one platform (mro.com). I only think, that we need a more up-to-date community-platform than a forum. Because of this fact i invite everybody who wants to help to the discord server, to discuss it.

My idea is also, that every country has regulary elections, where they vote their executives and so on. I think about a very democratic community. But we need a few people of every country, to realize this.
Baegger
Webmaster
Webmaster

Germany

Notapor Poltronas » Vie May 15, 2020 11:48 am

Poltronas
0 a 36 Km/h
0 a 36 Km/h

Rio de Janeiro

Notapor Baegger » Mar May 19, 2020 9:21 am

Hi guys,
we brainstormed and I want to present you our first ideas to build up ONE big MRO community:

- One platform:
We want to have ONE central platform which is sufficient for all players to communicate with each other and participate to championships. Maybe it should be discord. It's the only platform we know, where everything we want to do is possible and which is easy accessible.

- Platform language english
The language is english, so the most of the players are able to communicate in the channels

- Sub-Channels for different languages/countries
Of course, every country/language has it's own sub-channel, so non-english-speaking players are welcome, too.

- Democracy: every country votes his own leader and co-leader once a season
We want to have a real democracy, because that's the only way to get a fair community. Every country will elect it's own leader(s) and they have the rights and responsibilities like the followings:
- voting for general community decisions
- voting for championship rules
- supporting players of their country
- moderating country-subchannel
- translate rules and informations to their language
- advertise players of their country for MRO and the community

So we're interested to get your opinions and if you're interested in brainstorming and building up this community with us, you're invited to our discord server where we discuss this ideas.

greetings
baegger
Baegger
Webmaster
Webmaster

Germany

Notapor Baegger » Mar Jul 07, 2020 10:09 am

Hi kotai,
hi every single player,

finally, we did it!

We opened a big english-speaking MRO community on discord for you!

The idea is, that it will be an democratic community. Players vote for their country leaders and all decisions about the community and championships are made by them!

I wish all of us will have much fun!

INVITATION LINK:
https://discord.gg/NM4tYnj

greets baegger
Baegger
Webmaster
Webmaster

Germany

Re: International MRO Community

Notapor Boxerevo » Mié Jul 08, 2020 3:49 pm

Getting in there, Box.
Boxerevo